10 dating perfect

Yet women who are 10’s have, literally, EVERY single man they meet hitting on them. He’s probably going to be a player – that’s what happens when you have the ability to pick and choose your dates at will. Kindness, warmth, intelligence, wit, consistency, effort, generosity.

I can’t think of a better explanation about the fundamental flaws of online dating than this phenomenon. He’s probably going to be a commitmentphobe – why settle down when you can continue to date a variety of smokin’ hot 10’s? These are the things that matter when you’re 50 – far more than whether your partner holds up next to a 26-year-old Maxim or GQ model.

It’s easy to say you’ll never compromise, you’ll never settle, and you’re going to be the one who finds the “perfect 10” – the Rhodes Scholar/ Supermodel/Top Chef. Most 10’s never develop the life skills that average folks do – which is why, on the whole, they’re not going to be as loyal or thoughtful or empathetic.

If that’s okay by you, because, hey, you just can’t help what you’re attracted to, then I wish you good luck.

While I’m an emotional guy, my advice is based on logic and evidence.

Well, I’ve gotta disagree – vehemently – on a number of levels.e Harmony also gives you insight into on your own personality that you may have never realized before.Then, serving potential mates up just a few at a time, you can use secure messaging to delve even deeper before diving into an actual date. Finding a mate who’s also a member of The Tribe can be even harder.1) If a man or a woman is a 10, who is he/she going to most likely going to want to date? Most men, in particular, don’t date “down”; they all want to date “up”.2) If, as Lance says, you hold out for the 10’s…and every other woman holds out for the 10’s…but the male 10’s want the female 10’s…doesn’t that mean that pretty much every woman ends up not finding a partner?

Leave a Reply