Threatening intimidating Adult asian cam web

Ask the police to be kept informed about your case and indicate concerns about your safety.

The police or Victim Services can tell you whether someone has been charged in connection with your case, whether they have been arrested or released, and provide information about any scheduled court appearances.

Keep a record of anyone who may have witnessed the occurrences.

Threatening and intimidating behavior may result in immediate suspension and other sanctions up to and including removal from the College.

Even if the person is arrested, they may be released.

You must take steps to protect yourself, such as staying with a friend or at a shelter.

In some cases an offender may be prohibited from possessing firearms, ammunition or explosives.

Serious cases could result in an offender being sent to jail for up to ten years.

Leave a Reply