21 year old man dating 40 year old woman

Though, I was not attracted to him on a physical level there were many other advantages we both had and gained in the relationship. the same way i had no sexual attraction to my ex...He used to say he enjoys my company and he admires my outlook towards life as both of us were very different. He couldn't catch it.not like with this young guy i am over attracted.i do seek affection..which i know only an old and experienced guy can give me the best.that is also scary nowadays..When she's at her sexual peak you'll be almost sixty. From experience, after some time, the younger person will have fluctuating feelings about being with an older person.It's perfectly possible for an older man to be sexually active, but taking care of yourself can only help matters. At 25, they are still in some way maturing and gaining life experience.He had played loud music for hours and I remember telling him I would not mind some quiet time.It resulted in a fight and him calling his sister to report me he said 'I cannot listen to music in my own car' and explained to his sister the current situation and how I am stopping him from enjoying reggae music.The relationship ended however, I can say I have more happier memories about him than my other former relationships with people close to my age Sarah, I got married to someone 13 years elder to me, In the sense i sought something in him, i couldn't find it anywhere, even there after when it broke off because of so many issues, i tend to fall for someone elder again, and again.older guys.. The older, the manipulator..really my mind is in huge conflicts..

21 year old man dating 40 year old woman-6021 year old man dating 40 year old woman-9

Some older men are more affectionate, understanding and you feel secure with them and its not always about their 'ego'. I can say its a whole different world, I remember when I was with one man who was 32years and we had a fight over listening to reggae music in his car.

I'm a 21 year old female and I've been dating a 33 year old man and living togather for about 1.5 years .

I'm curious as to why older guys chooses to date younger women?

'I wouldn't precisely use the word "falling", rather i would say i felt emotionally bonded, easily understood by them..' you can recognize how you feel when you are with them and there is nothing wrong with this. Post DOC, same thing, the man was not anything closer to my father or even reminded me of him, he was warm, available, talkative too, listened and would sometimes pull abit of humour, my father was and is alittle cold and distant, unavailable, acts busy, he will not pay much attention etc Sarah, if you ask me, i haven't been able to find a man who was as affectionate as my dad was to me.. Because i remember i lost him at 11, and i have a distant memory you can say, where i was all the times in his arms..

Many of us get into relationships with people who subconsciously remind us of our parents and our desire is to put right in our partners, what was wrong with our parents.. May be if dad was alive, he could have changed in all these years...

Leave a Reply