10 rules dating my daughter joke

Regarding dating, the boy needed to come over to meet me days before the date. I didn’t want to be meeting the knucklehead the day of the date. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you.Dressing as if no one in their life was speaking any wisdom into their lives.

Many readers of this blog have very young daughters and you have not even thought of such things. Press On Alan Smyth PS: June 15 will be another Father/Daughter seminar delivered by Alan Smyth and Kristy Fox at Real Life Church. PSS: You can follow this project on twitter at @2cor618 “Rules” are protected under applicable copywrite laws Posts Website I have been married to Sharon for 33 years.Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me.You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck.This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter.Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget.

Leave a Reply