48 star flags dating

CONDITION: This flag is in excellent condition, with original stick intact.The colors are still vibrant and there is little evidence of wear or damage to the flag fibers.But contrary to what you might think, there are thousands of normal, healthy people online looking to meet someone great.” Elizabeth, 52, had been married for almost 25 years when her husband told her he’d met someone else.“The two things I remember very clearly were that his face had gone that purple colour it went when he was feeling defensive, and the other was that I was so unbelievably stupid,” she says. I thought I had my life all mapped out and arranged – I thought I knew what my future looked like.” Three years on, she says, she barely remembers anything about the months after her husband left.

The thirteen stars represent the original thirteen original colonies.

I have a number of WW2 3 ft x 5 ft flags in stock from both the axis and allied powers, including Great Britain, 48 Star USA, USSR, and Japan.

Made of polyester with two metal grommets for flying. Vibrant colours perfect for any WW2 military collection or even better for display purposes. Ask me whether I have the flag you are after using the "Ask the seller a question" option below.

The seller cannot add a Buy Now price once bidding has started.

");" data-id="watchlist-bottom" href="/Browse/Add To Watchlist.aspx?

Leave a Reply